Enterprise Washington is looking to hire a Campaign Director. If interested, please send a resume and cover letter to [email protected].
The Campaign Director is responsible for planning and organizing a winning campaign and overseeing all aspects of the campaign organization.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for drafting and implementing a campaign plan and budget.
- Oversee all aspects of the research, drafting and implementation of a state-wide campaign plan.
- Develop strategies to persuade constituents to support candidates and/or causes.
- Oversee the development of all paid media production, distribution and broadcast (TV, radio, digital, and direct mail).
- Coordinate work around data analysis, voter turnout projections and electorate modeling.
- Manage the campaign team including field director and ground team management.
- Conduct candidate interviews.
- Conduct get-out-the-vote activities.
- Research PAC information.
- Manage voter database using specialized software.
- Create data visualizations.
- Any additional job duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
- Minimum of 2-3 years political campaign experience or equivalent preferred.
- Proven track record in coalition building, grass roots or filed campaign organizing, financial oversight, and public speaking.
- Prior experience in coordinating media purchases, production and media relations.
- Prior experience overseeing polling, research and paid media (such as mail and/or radio and television).
- Prior experience managing staff and budget.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email, internet and social media.
- Working knowledge of common office equipment.
- Must possess a valid Washington State Driver’s License.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Great decision making skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Poses strong organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Expert listening skills and ability to interact with people effectively.
- Effective judgement and decision making skills.
- Expert time management skills with ability to complete tasks effectively and in a timely manner.
- Have considerable knowledge of of government laws and orders.
- Ability to work effectively in high-stress, deadline driven environment.
- Ability to work independently and to be self-motivated as well as working well in a team environment.
- Behave Ethically: Understand ethical behavior and business practices and ensure own behavior and the behavior of others are consistent with these standards and aligns with the values of the organization.
- Build Relationships: Establish and maintain positive working relationships with others, both internally and externally, to achieve the goals of the organization.
- Foster Teamwork: Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions.
- Make Decisions: Assess situations to determine importance, urgency and risks while making clear, timely decisions in the best interest of the organization.
- Organize: Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals while tracking details, data, information, and activities.
- Problem Solving: Asses issues to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
The information presented indicates the general nature and level of work experience of an employee in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications and objectives required of all employees assigned to this job.